Deposit terms and conditions
I suggest creating a new page (navigated to in the footer) and then linking this page URL to the required places.
£25 per deposit refunded of treatment or products
I’ve also added some other terms and conditions that i would like going on the site please
-Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
-A booking fee will be charged to mitigate missed appointments.
– All appointments will require a £25 booking fee that is required to hold your appointment.
– PLEASE NOTE: This will be deducted from the total to pay at the end of your treatment.
– If booking is not made through the website booking system, you will be sent bank transfer details for Hello Beautiful Aesthetics to pay your booking fee. If this is not received within 48 hours of your booking the appointment will be cancelled automatically.
CANCELLATION & RESCHEDULING POLICY:
– We require 48 hours notice of cancellations and rescheduled appointments.
– Any appointments cancelled within the 48 hour notice period will incur a £25.00 cancellation fee
– All future appointments will need to be paid for in full at the time of booking.
– In all cases of no show appointments the £25.00 booking fee will be forfeited
-It is at the owners discretion if any alternative treatment is offered in place of any refunds.
- -All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email and Date of birth in order to secure an appointment.
- -All clients will complete a Medical history form before their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
- -All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
- -Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
- -You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing or emailing us.
- -Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections please contact Hello Beautiful to advise of this.
- -Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. If you are unable to attend the review appointment for 2-3 weeks, no additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
- -New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, treatment is not provided on the first visit.
- -You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- -Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- -The clinic accepts cash, major debit and credit cards and Bank transfer
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- consultation and assessment
- provision of information and advice
- safe treatment with evidence-based products
- follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
Any feedback is much appreciated, both positive and negative. Feedback is used to review and improve quality of service. You may submit feedback verbally, via social media, Google or email.
If you have a complaint, please inform us as soon as possible. An appointment will be made for you to be seen. A copy of our Complaints Policy is available on request. This can be requested by emailing us using the address firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR VOUCHERS:
-Vouchers are for one use only and subject to availability.
-You must phone or email Hello Beautiful Aesthetics in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
-Voucher is not exchangeable for cash and is non-refundable and non exchangeable.
-The voucher’s expiry date is shown on the front of the voucher. The voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date.
-Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded.
-To use the voucher, the voucher holder should provide the voucher. Each voucher can only be used once.
VOUCHER SPECIFIC TERMS:
-Each voucher has specific terms associated with the voucher, which will be presented to you before you commit to purchasing the particular voucher. Specific terms supersede terms in this Agreement, except to the extent such terms are prohibited by applicable law.
MAKING A BOOKING WITH A VOUCHER:
You must phone or email the merchant in advance of your intention to use or redeem your voucher and quote the unique voucher number at the time of making the initial booking.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS:
Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, either fully or in part for cash of any amount. Cancellations will follow our strict cancellation and rescheduling policy above. PLEASE READ IN FULL.
RISK OF LOSS:
The Merchant is not responsible for vouchers lost, stolen, destroyed or used without purchaser’s permission. Risk of loss passes to voucher purchasers upon electronic transmission of the voucher to the designated recipient.
The Merchant reserves the right to cancel issued vouchers, close user accounts, and / or request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained voucher is redeemed or used to make purchases.